About EUROSOLAR Czech Republic
We agree that we are members of a national section. Our status of an independent association established by national laws in accordance Preamble: “EUROSOLAR takes its ethical responsibilities regarding the protection and regeneration of the natural character of life on Earth without the environment threatened by the consequences of the operation of nuclear energy or fossil fuel. Its aim is the era of solar energy, which we understand as his epochal role to ensure a socially and environmentally compliant energy source for mankind.”
- EUROSOLAR seeks to replace traditional forms of large and small solar energy ZERO EMISSION energy sources such as sun, wind and water as well as hydrogen, produced using solar energy. All forms of energy are important, since solar heat for solar derived electricity and fuel, according to the guidelines forming an integral part hereof. Supported will be only the energy, the use of which does not disturb the renewability of energy resources and the environment. The Association also promotes the rational use of energy as the main means to accelerate the journey to the solar era.
- The Association is particularly focused on supporting activities in the areas of information, education and public relations, as well as to support scientific research in the areas of political, technical and economic potential for the deployment of solar energy. These plans and objectives of the Association are to be achieved: Organizing conferences, workshops, seminars and exhibitions; Provision of special working groups; Publication of documents and information; Ensuring research contracts.
- The association understands that industrial companies have a major responsibility for the implementation of solar energy worldwide. This also sees a major contribution to a peace settlement between North and South.
- Sdružení promotes the objectives of the sun’s age at international level, particularly within Europe. It provides nonmaterial support to national societies and professional groups active in the area of promotion of solar energy, and helps mutual communication and cooperation between them.
- Společnost has no political ambitions and within Europe Transnational organized. Its concern is the welfare of others and does not work for economic profit.
EUROSOLAR Czech republic’s activities 2018
A total of 21 lectures, panel discussions and seminars were held for the public. Lectures with discussion took place mainly in schools and usually last two hours. In addition, EUROSOLAR Czech Republic published 15 articles, one radio report and two TV programmes and led four political negotiations to promote political support for renewable energy.
Over 100 short news items from the world of energy have been translated this year and regularly published on our website (www.eurosolar.cz). The Facebook timeline is also regularly filled with news content from the field of energy. The Czech section of EUROSOLAR contributes to various internet discussions in order to position itself clearly against nuclear power and for renewable energies (approx. in 40 cases).
The section criticised a ministerial proposal on climate and energy which set a target for renewable electricity of only one percent by 2030.
Conference in Prague – 100% renewable energy is possible
EUROSOLAR.CZ hosted the conference, which took place on 12.10.2018 with Happy Battery and Mafraevents Agency and attracted about 100 participants. Celebrities from politics, economy and energy took part, such as Senator Seitlová, Minister of Industry Nováková and managers of ČEZ, ČEPS, Innogy, etc. Important speakers were Hans Josef Fell, President of Energy Watch Group, Prof. Christian Breyer from Lappeenranta University and Dipl. Ing. Norbert Zosch, Energy Manager from Haßfurt.